We're just a month away from updating Ascension to version 1.5.1.
• All known bugs from Ascension 1.5 fixed up.
• Up to 50% reduction in CPU use on high polyphony chords (does not apply to Unison setting).
• VST3 presets names recalled in saved DAW projects (affects some DAWs only).
• VST2 distoninued (blame Steinberg for this one kids - they no longer support VST2 SKD).
• Native support for new Mac M1 processors under Big Sur and higher (Ascension already works in Mac OS Big Sur using Rosetta 2).
• Filter bypass added.
• Settings UI screen now shows CPU and Voice meters.