Stuck in Demo Mode? Follow these steps...
• Visit your CubicAudio > Ascension folder. If you see a file named 'license.dat' inside, delete this file.
Windows PC location - 'Documents > CubicAudio > Ascension'
Mac OSX Location - 'Mac HD > Library > Application Support > CubicAudio > Ascension'
• Re-license Ascension using your serial number, Hardware ID (you'll find this under Ascension > OPTIONS > Settings) and activation link below, download this file to your desktop.
Tip: You can click your Hardware ID to copy it to your computer's clipboard, then paste it into the Activation form below.
• Open the Ascension VST in your DAW, or Standalone. You'll find this in your Start Menu (PC) or Applications folder (Mac).
• Choose Ascension > OPTIONS > Settings
• Choose 'Import License', using the 'my-name.license.asl' file from your desktop.
If Ascension is correctly licensed you will see your name on this screen: