Ascension does not accept my license file:
Perform a clean install. Follow these steps carefully:
• Locate and delete your Ascension Data Library folder, you can find this by choosing 'Open Data Folder' from Ascension's Browser Menu here:
• Delete your Ascension configuration folder:
(PC location) 'Documents > CubicAudio > Ascension'
(Mac location) 'Mac HD > Library > Application Support > CubicAudio > Ascension'
• Re-download Ascension 1.5 from your store of purchase and unzip the file, ensuring that you receive no errors.
• Re-install Ascension 1.5.
• Open your DAW and launch Ascension - you will be prompted to locate your 'data' library folder - ensure that you choose the 'data' folder from your new download - version 1.0.1 data is not compatible with Ascension 1.5 or above.
• Generate a new license file using your serial number and activation link - do not use any special characters in your name, ensure that your email address is correct. Save this file to your desktop.
• Open the Ascension in your DAW.
• Choose Ascension > OPTIONS > Settings
• Choose 'Import License', using the 'my-name.license.asl' file from your desktop.
• If Ascension is correctly licensed you will see your name on the Settings screen:
Need Help? Click here....